My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A mother's heart

A Mother's Heart

I'm so sorry, girls. I have no choice.I know it's hard and painful but it hurts me even more.Circumstances make me this way. I don't expect you to understand what I am going through now but this I promise you. I will never forsake nor leave you . You will never feel unloved nor unwanted. I will give my best, my all to raise you up to be the best you can be. I can't give you much but my love, my everlasting abundant love. You may never taste luxurious living but take my word, you will have enough. Your tiny stomachs will never go hungry and your skinny limbs never cold. Your tiny hands will always feel the warmth of my palms, because I will never let you go, not once.Your petite-sized bodies will never grow dry of hugs because I will always be there with arms wide open to embrace you. And finally, your lovely-shaped little ears will always always hear the words, " I love you". I do. I never stopped loving you.

When God put you in my womb, I knew of the great life ahead. One full of never ending joy and delight. You brought me overflowing joy through all the pain and always carved that special smile on my face when tears trickled down.

I miss you both. Will see you when I return. It will not be that soon but it is for sure. I hope to see two beautiful ,successful ,young women when I return. Let's just continue holding on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home