My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

the Lord has been good to me

The Lord has been soooOOOOOooo good to me.
In the past week, I was tested with an ordeal, one that I could not handle on my own. I went through sleepless nights worrying about what i had to do and the consequences that would come if I made the wrong move.
I was desperate and prayed for God's favour upon me, that He would pull me through this situation.
Two days ago, I realized that my problem was just gradually getting less severe. In the midst of this,a miracle,as some people would say, a coincidence, occured. God provided the exact thing I needed and in the exact amount. It, to me, was not a coincidence but God's hand over the matter.

I praise God for what had happened and how He had pulled me through.


All you need to have is just a little faith.:)


Verse of the day:

Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless you and keep you, He makes His face shine upon you....He turns His face toward you to give you peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home