My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Saturday, November 25, 2006

wrecked

About me: tired.stressed.annoyed.family-oriented.nothing more than a joke.love God.

I try hard. Try to keep everything in order.To handle issues and problems at home. But it is always not enough. Thankfullym I don't and never bother living up to ppl's expectations. I am through with that. It only makes matters worse. Things are not getting better, it's not only getting harder but more complicated. Ah..You won't ever understand. Yeah, sure everyone sure has their problems and I have mine,and i m sure that yours is way worse than mine. ALl I am doing is just complaining??Nah... just letting go of things in a more 'technical' way...ahahah....I don't wanna complain...but sometimes....it really is not easy.It's like carrying weights not on my feet, but also on my shoulders, arms , ears...nose?haha...yeah....

Try me: Remove the facade that shields my inner self and all u see will be a wrecked tower, still standing talll..but...wrecked..

cheers..

Still, I cannot deny the fact that I have great friends...You know who u are.... always by my side making life a lot easier...:)

New fact: Ambank is my best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home