My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

UN requited love

UNrequited Love.

Love.
It either makes you or breaks you.

Love.
It either brings you joy or intense pain.

Love.
It is a choice not a feeling.

Love.
It comes with responsibility and is long-term.



Last night, Jean suggested I wrote on UNrequited Love. I am 100% confident that every single normal person has or will experience what we call Unrequited Love. Unrequited basically means not returned or reciprocated. Conclusion:Unrequited Love is clapping with only one hand.

"I will never forget the anguish and the pain I went through," stated Shiela. Going through that nasty break-up changed her entire being, her character, her personality, her whole self,inside out. She never thought that it would end just like that. To her, he was her breath, her life, her everything. It just didn't make sense how a relationship as firm and steady as this could just vanish within 2 days.

"I love you" didn't mean anything anymore. It was just three empty words. Three pathetic ,meaningless words. It was all a lie. Maybe he did love me.Wasn't love a long term process which involved commitment? Well, I guess not.God help me. The road to recovery is not going to be easy. It's so hard.SO hard to let go. So hard to move on.
Day by day, the life in me seemed liek it was seeping away.I was soulless. Walking and living without hope and motivation. If only I knew, but it is all too late now. I never knew that it hurt this much or I would have thought over and over, not jumping into decisions just liek that. Too bad I never listened to my mum . Too bad I was just too stubborn to listen. Too bad ....Too bad everything....

Love......
Love is patient Love is kind......Love.......conquers all things..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home