My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Friday, November 03, 2006

3rd nov........

SINCE Rose wasn't around, she gave ORDERS TO buy some stuff. So Kristee and I headed to mv to get all the stuff. It was fun la...its "shopping"...but for work la... After we bought half the stuff...we stopped at mac d for lunch...which is..cool...haha..check the pics out...

HAIYAK!!!!SAMURAI AND HER SWORD....




Oh yeah..i forgot to mention...I saw a really cute baby in the office...ayo..I just couldn't resist it..I just had to take a pic with that cute lil thing...hehe.... SOOOOooooOOO Chubby!!Cannot wait for my own...nyeheheheheh.... WAT?!!! I'M PROUD TO ADMIT THAT...HAHAHAHAHA


me and cutie pie...hehe

THE STAR...

anwyays...we then went to FOS To get some shirts ...i saw this cute shirt...

"i'm hungry and you're a potato"....i wanted to get it!! not enuf money at that moment...haihhhh......hehe...

we then headed back lah...my legs almost gave way...walk too much ady....

emo: I miss my mum so so so much.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home