My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Quiet Thoughtsss.....

Just looking for a carpark at my condominium got me thinking about God's plan. We know that God is in control of everything but we don't actually think...I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT...
Today, I joined Heng Jo's Cg at Subang and so I reached home rather late. And usually at around 11pm, there will be no spaces left to park. EAch time , I would pray for a carpark despite how late it is..And u knwo.each time I would get one..

NOW..the thing is. I only start praying when i enter the carpark...wat can i say.hehe..lack of foresight....
And so...i was just thinking..If i started praying only when i entered the carpark... That means that God knew beforehand that I would pray at that very moment. He knew that when i entered the carpark, I would utter that same prayer....and plan everything so that I could have a carpark at that moment...
To me..its like "wow"...I guess i neveer thought of it...How God's thoughts work..u know..How far it goes...way beyond what we know..or what we plan...Amazing huh??Think about that...........

He is faithful all the time...Don't doubt that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home