My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

simply weirdddd

Hmm...Just yesterday nite..i had an extremely weird dream...

First of all...I dreamed that my mum came home and "surprise!! I'm Home"...
Ahahahha...Shock of my life...and you know how dreams tend to feel so real.... I tot it was true man... was really happy...hehehe....But anyways...woke up to find out that it was just a dream....But a sweet one though...
The weird thing was that there were a few a few guys from church who were also in the dream...haha..the funny thing was that thier legs grew like 2 feet longer...So they were like super tall with super long legs...I won't mention any names...ehehe...:)

Anyways...its been a long time since i have been blogging...I have come to realize that in the past few days....things that you thought seemed true and dependable really arent's as reliable as they seem...SAD....
whatever it is...Steph....kampateh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home