My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What a day!!


macaroni and chees


Hmmm...
what a day lah...
anyways...TOday...I had to "willingly" send my sister to work... I don't mind doin that at all...BUT...guess wat???!!!!!! It was so atrociously jammed!! And i nearly knocked into a blue SWIFT...tHE EVIL GUY GLARED AT ME...AND POINTED HIS FINgER..LIKE U KNOW...HE WAS FURIOUS... and i was just so mad...it was just a small mistake..DIDN'T KNOCK ALSO!!!! TOO MUCH...HMMPHH....and he had such thick big lips... like what darren would say" can fit two big macs into his mouth"...hehe... As kind and good-hearted as i can be...i just could not tolerate that kind of mannerism...EEISHHHHH!!!!!!!..BRREEAATTHHHEEEEE....

okie...chirp chirp chirp...i am fine now...NEXT!

TOday.after work...we had a leaders' prayer meeting...Cool lah...prayed for a breakthrough in our own lives...I think it was great...

and wat was even better...Joelle had a word from God..

"WE HAVE TO REMEMBER WHO GOD REALLY IS..THREE WORDS..HE IS ABLE, SOVEREIGN....AND.........(i forgot)..i think its WORTHY."..WHICH WE SO OFTEN FORGET.. We must always remember how great is HE...


i miss mum a lot....so so much....so so os os os much...........

Next..this is the good part...My sister cooked macaroni and cheese for dinner... I rushed home at about 10.15pm.. As I stepped into the house...I could smell ..CHEESE!!!MY LOVE ..MAUAHAHAH....
didn't look that great..but it TASTED GREAT K!!!!...
JUST LOVE HER MAN...LOVE HER SO SO MUCH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home