My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Friday, September 08, 2006

TilL we Meet AgAin....

As i stare on the glossy tiles that i heavily step upon, my mind is flooded by thoughts and memories that made me who i am today. Yeah..sure...even as Matthew , Stefen , Julie and I were chatting away, I couldn't help feeling that heavy emotion that caused me to feel so sad and yet so happy for MArk at the same time. I watched as heads turn and ppl rising to their feet only to welcome Mark who was walking to us.

"TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK...the clock is ticking and time is moving fast.."

Over the past year, Mark told me his plans that he will be moving to England with his family permanently. At that time, to me, was still a very long time away... And so the fact that he was leaving didn't really affect me at all..However, today... after a very quick one and a half year...reality really sank in and hit me HARD!!
SIGHHHH!!!

It's so weird how a person can feel so happy and sad at the same time... It's like.. hey..I am so excited about your future and what it's gonna bring... but ..u know.. I wish u didn't have to go..

I am just thankful tht u were the friend i could always count on you know... knowing that you would always be there to support the decisions i were to make...telling me when i am wrong and at fault... Somehow..I know that there will never be another you..but get this...I know..that u will bless another soul the way u have blessed me..
You see...God has a way bigger plan...u knw..a plan bigger and supermega... way beyond what we can ask or ever imagine...and so...I am just so ecstatic and glad for what you are about to discover in this journey....

I just wanna say a big THANKS!!
AND GIVE U A BIG HUG!!!
and until then...TILL WE MEET AGAIN...AND WE WILL..!!! U "D BETTER COME BACK MEXT YEAR...FRIEND!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home