My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

life is full of surrprisesss!!

Hahahah...yesterday my sister came home ..."bang" went the door..and her voice rang from the hall.."steph...i bought u something!!"..
And so i rushed out to find that she had gotten me a brown bag...that was so totful since i really needed one that could fit my stuff in...n moreover...she got me a brown bag!!...hehe...so cool..NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A SISTER!!...BUT I WAS KINDA SHOCKED THOUGH..HAHA...

then...surprisingly...she said" i got myself a cheongsam"...can u imagine..haha...dun get me wrong..my sister is pretty and hot k... it's just that she nvr wears a dress...hehe....so she puts on the blue chinese "thing" she got... and "tada!!"...Cool weh..!!haha..i so love her...life is really full of surprises...

before that...hehe....i fogot to mention...on sunday...we had fellowship of the aunties on sunday..rite after church...i was the out one k...lynn...roe n eva had the same shirt and shhades...yay..i am gonna get mine soon..haha..
we bought a packet of rojak n stomped right into mac d'ss...n ate there...super auntie...haha....n bought only fries n a drink...but it was super fun...haha...
wat on earth am i gonna do without u three...????????haha...
then..monday...lynn n i went to pasar malam to eat tong yuen...haha...super fun lah...i went to her house after that...n played...that typing game..some "typing of the dead" game...hahaha...
if u have played that game..good for u..it was super fun..some game where u have to type words to kill ppl...excitingggggg.....
apparently...i wasn't the one screaming..it was eva n ying...hahaa.....

n finally..today..TUESDAY...i had a great day at work lah..:)..went around to pass the unity conference posters n forms to Gladsounds n Canaanland...

Then i went to meet up with mark.....hmmmmmmm......who's gonna leave soon... that' sucks man....leaving this fri...
I'M SO GONNA MISS U LIKE CRAZY....WAT CAN I SAY...U ARE AN AMAZING FREN..SO FULL OF SURPRISES...REM WHEN U TOOK ME FOR THAT JAZZ THING FOR MY BDAY...N TO ACTOR'S STUDIO...SO COOL.......so gonna miss u man..:)

So...we went to watch click...haha...super nice...i recommend...i cried in the show...quite emo lah...but good ending...:)

we had a good chat about life when we were younger...
well mark..see ya when we are older....when u are married with kids!!!!....hahaha

love...me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home