My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Busy tired n couch potato-ness

Firstly....my life is gearing towards being "the potato"..
Sigh...with great sorrow...I wish to announce that my "nap" in the afternoon has made me somewhat a potato...Imagine...I sleep for 4 huors straight in the afternoon ... And if that's not bad enough..I still feel sleepy after that..I reckon if I don't force myself to wake up..or if that "pinky and the brain" song...doesn't play on my hp...then I think i could sleep until 12 maybe?..Madness okay..aiyo...
Anyway..i am gonna put a stop to that!!>.BE DISCIPLINE...!! (who am i kidding?!)

Anyway...I guess DICIPLINE plays a very important role for me... I am slacking in devotion...And really...I feel ashamed..
Secondly, I promised myself to wake up n exercise..again...FAILURE!!
Thirdly, I have procrastinated folding the clothes for a week...Now that's bad...LAZEE mah...
what to do...

Church is gettting busy wei....but fun...so COME FOR THE conference if you are free!!
IT'S GONNA BE MEGA K...!!
Don't miss the opportunity ...Prepare ur hearts now k! EXPECT SOMETHING!!

love, God's preciouslilchild

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home