My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

thank u ...auntie 1 2 3.

Dear aunties....
you have no idea how much u guys have blessed me....

Dear auntie 1,
congrats on ur excellent results..U deserve it all...GOd has truly blessed u..What ever u go through...now or in the future..do let me knoe...I will be by yourside.. U know who u are auntie 1...ehehehe...:) i love u so much..miss the times in alevels...:)

Dear auntie 2,
I think u know who u are... honestly, your independent soul and strong spirit has baffled me.... Pray for your family...things will be alright!!! I am sure of that.. Nothign is too big for God..you know that...we just hav to lay all these down at the altar... thanks for always calling n being there...all the mahjong-ing timess... wahhh...i lurveee it...:)...luv ya so much!

Dear auntie 3,
i am so glad that i know you..You are an amazing gurl..you may not read this..i so appreciate ur care and concern over my life...N thank you for everything...
You have truly blessed me too with your jovial animated self..:) trust God always... don't carry the burden by yourself...I love ya!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home