My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Monday, October 23, 2006

a fun day

Sighhh...i am not sitting in from of a computer in a cybercafe....WHYYYY????
BECAUSE MY INTERNET CONNECTION HAS BEEN DOWN FOR THE LAST WEEK...SO IRRITATING!!!
anyways....
let me begin...today has been a wonderful day...!!woohoOOOooooOOoo...
first of all...i went shooping...GIVE ME AN "S"...GIVE ME A "H"...GIVE ME AN "O"...AND GIVE ME A "P"...AND WAT DOES THAT SPELL?? SHOP!!!!
it was great//i went there with ying..lynn..joshua chang...joey...jhim and his cousins...san san n gigi...wahh...we wwatched " the prestige"...i think it is a very good movie...but..a bit tragic la...
by the way..its JHIM's bday!!..A big shoutout to Tan Teik Jhim!!..Happy bday...20 dy..old man!!>..hehehe

and now the emo part la...i met that guy...oohhhh....not happening...NEXT...

AND FINALLY...i went for squash today...my first time...OOOHHH..I LOVEE ITTT...
royce, william n i.took turns...oohh...i can't serve for nuts wei...nyeeheheh... but I LOVE IT!!!!...
NOW..my arm hurts like crazeeee...can't even turn the steering wheel...cannot pull up my pants..cannot comb my hair,,aiyooohhhh...but no regrets!!

emo part again..i dearly miss my mum...i really am beginning to appreciate the times we spent together...I truly miss herrr....sighhhhh....love u mum..and stop thanking me please....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home