My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Feature Sunday

On Sunday we had feature Sunday...It was fantastic...the images on the wall are just wonderful..all these put together by our dear ol' darren...dolphin darren...hehe

The mime about two lovers was just superb...i loved it..so cute..matthew and christobelle...and terry's song..was so sweet..enuf to melt any gurl's heart...

The topic of the day was " BGR"...shared by Rose and Judah
I love the thing they said about why we as older ones shouldn't get involved too early...It 's becozof respect for one another...And how we are messing with someone else's future husband or wife,..if we don't want that to happen..we ahd better not mee with someone too early..u know wat i mean...

Hmm.....I guesss...it was a very timely msg....Not for me!!of coz!!...fo the younger ones..ahem...OF COZ!!!
ITS 11.15PM...
gosh..I AM SO HUNGRY!!...HAVEN'T EATEN DINNER....EEISH....WOAAHHH..... MAUKUENAJMGOMGLE,GEAGO,...GUESS WAT i'm saying...haha....

pst pst...sorry..that's my stomach growling...hahah...(LAME!!!!!)
love ya!!

I love this pic...anth n tien ming...hehe




Shu XIan n Stacey with Me!!


My dear Mangkuk..hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home