My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

one long day..............very loooonnnnnggg day.....

TOday...Rose and Judah weren't around..so i was experimenting my new phone..haha... nothign much to do with the phone... so it was time for TAKING PICS!!!...HAHA...THESE ARE THE RESULTS OF WORKING WITHOUT OUR BOSS...NYEHEHEH..( i'm kidding Rose!!!!)

Kristy and I then went to see Paul later in the afternoon...so funny/...celebrity jeopardy!!>..We watched many clips on his computer...FUNNY CLIPS!!!...muahahahah.. Seriously..Paul is doin so well..I am so happyyy....hehe....


Seriously..i duno what they do in the office


Kristy and I...nothig to do mah!!


We went to visit Paul...Love ya...History Maker!!



And guess wat.my Sister decided to go for her prom at 6.30 pm today!!!! and it starts at 7.00pm!!! Rush gila to get her ready..her makeup and hair...and being the girl who never wears dresses....and makeup being a sin...for her... she was like "no! I won't put that earrings on!!"..."ewwww...i look like !@#$!!"...can u imagine..n i was late for prayer meeting already...hehhehe
But trust me ..she looked so amazing..and right now she is still there enjoying herself...haha...enjoy the pics!!
my lovely sister..

My sister and I....


Gorgeous ...ain't she?


DOn't kill me sam!!i love u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home