My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

first day of coll

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!!
WEEEEeeeEE....

It was definitely exciting, espcially when I was stuck in the jam for one and a half hours. And then, the part where I had to wait for two hours doing nothing because I had to wait for my English Placement Test. Yeah it was definitely very exciting....YAY.... NOT!!!!!

Things definitely got better as I knew more people. Check this out... There were ten people who came yesterday and two of them were americans, one Iranian, and two from Jakarta, two from Penang and I cannot rememebr the rest. Yeah, so we had lunch together for two hours and talked about things, ourselves and MUSIC..DUH..!!!?!!

And today. The 3rd day.
I had my placement audition. I must say it went quite well. I was kind of intimidated. Everyone there is good. I mean good GOOD....But it went well....:)

Others:

Petrol is killing me.
I can't wait to start classes(This whole week is our orientation week)

MUM IS DOING GREAT.i MISS HER so so much.

the BANKS just can't stop calling me.Sick of it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home