My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Friday, January 19, 2007

College

The week has flown by. The first week of college is over.
I am so excited. Everything I see, hear and learn from college is all such a new experience for me.I lurvvveee it.

My seniors tell me that I will get to know everyone in college by next week. LOL. I am in a very small college.Just one brown building with five floors.YUP...YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!.IT'S ONE FIVE-STOREY BUILDING!!HOWEVER....

...inside the four walls of this building are the greatest,accomplished and gifted musicians who are adept and proficient in every single area of music.
YEP..i AM exaggerating a bit..one teeny weeny bit...LOL

There are great musicians and just so talented. I was awestruck when I saw a classmate of mine playing the guitar with such skill and passion, and all effortlessly. Oh the jealousy!!!!!

State: Still jealous(in a good way)

I neeeedd a metronaum....

Petrol is a killer. I hate it.

Leaving for Leaders' retreat tomorrow morning at 9.30.I just cannot wait!!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home