My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thoughts...

Ever felt like the whole world is creeping inwards giving you no air to breathe and you simply just feel like giving up.....pass out.......and die...........

Life is life......life means imperfection.scars.wounds.ALTHOUGH...this is the negative side of what life is..there is also the positive side....

Today, however...I just feel like giving up.

I don't know what to do. I have too many limitations and struggles. And everything is my fault. So there is just no one to blame but my self. For once, I follow and do what I feel like doing and I must say..it is a pretty big screw up...

I guess I just need to be away from everything.wanna escape....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home