My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Alive!!

Anyways...

latest update.

I had my appendix cut out from my body last saturday. And to think that that small little organ can cause so much pain to you. I am glad it's out.
Whee..so i can play so hard and not worry a thing about that miserable grey tuby thing...
Just a thought....whoever said that jumping and running about after meals or food can cause appendicitis?? Everyone tells me that...Just wondering if that was true...

Next....I'd say that having this minor operation can be a BLESSING IN DISGUISE. Because of the pain..I don't have to go for my audition!! Wheeeeeeee...It hurts though....the price you have to pay...hahaha..

Okay....I know..lately..my blog is rather dead....no pics and all..so i decided to bless you guys with a picture of how the appendix looks like...
enjoy....hhehe


I know it's kinda gross...but it's not mine...I just found the least gross picture okay!!....
Lost your appetite yet?Bet Jeannette would just love this..h.ehe..
Love you guyss

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hem? the yellow thingy is fat? nice~~atleast i know how it looks like now...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home