My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Friday, June 01, 2007

Thank God I've found you

Sighhhh..

I found my rm600 .....!!!!
Thank you God for wisdom in tryin to catch the person who took my money.
I really hope that the person will never do it again...and will not even think about doing it...


Anyway...I had a photo shoot at a studio for a magazine. It's the august edition and its for 17 mag...
hehe...It was really fun posing (ahahahahha)...i felt a bit awkward though..And the good thing is i didn't have to do make -up on my own. i could have been a disaster. Fashion disaster/fashion sin....
There was once my friend(it was a guy oo-KAY) ...he looked at my eyes and asked " Why your eyeliner tak sekata wan?"....

..............
..............

I don't know how to put LAH!!!

Neways, it is about time I did somethign about this !! I think I neeedd to go learn.Suggestions?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home