My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Friday, May 25, 2007

Cuts and watermelons

Ever felt so hurt that no matter how much salt u add to the wound, it won't hurt anymore?

It's like adding watermelon juice to the wound.

Anways...I was at my "college canteen" today..the small mamak outside my college.. hehe...the uncle, known as jaffar, cut his hand today while opening the can of milk. If I am not mistaken, it was a rather deep cut and blood just fept flowing out. And to my amazement and awe and everything else, he "sapu-ed" the coffee powder on the wound.Must have hurt. tsk tsk. CUN LEH...ALL THESE OLD REMEDIES.....

anwayys..that is beside the point..


I have been hurt again.

1 Comments:

Blogger 530W said...

Hmm, maybe you should try downing coffee powder...hehe

Btw, college canteen is McD's, jaafar's is just the chill out corner haha

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home