My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life's journey teaches you much

Having come such a long way, meeting new people, overcoming challenges and the great predicaments of life, building friendships ?, living up to expectations, whether mine or other people's, learning, living and doing things that shape me as a person, I have learned and grown so much as an individual.

So many times, I've wished that I was able to turn back the clock and undo so many things. But life does not always go the way you want it to be. You just have to grow up and live the way God wants you to. Live with humility, never look back, look however, to the One who created you for hope when all hope vanishes. Look to the One who gave you life when all you see in the mirror is someone hateful. How I wish that I could undo so many things in life. Someone once said " Never regret, because what you go through in life, and decisions you make, shape you." Well I agreed then. Not anymore. God gave me the volition to choose, to make choices that glorifies Him. Well, as I live one day at a time now, I know for sure that every choice that I made before this, follows me in so many ways appearing in many forms, a friend, another decision, another crossroad and etc.

As I listen to the words of the song "There's not a friend like the lowly Jesus" playing from my Itunes playlist, I know I have the abundant hope of Jesus Christ, the faithfulness of a Friend who will never ever walk away, the never ending unconditional love of a Father who chose me before I was born. For He is who He is. Magnificent and Holy, Breathtaking, Awesome, Marvelous One.

i want to live everyday for you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home