My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anyways, to sum up the past year that I have been so completely busy with no time at all to update this blog,

Psalm 13:4-5
I've thrown myself headlong into your arms
I'm celebrating your rescue.
I'm singing at the top of my lungs,
I'm so full of answered prayers.

Yes, many things have come my way and yes, I have , am and have yet to tackle problems beyond my capabilities. But.. I KNOW GOd WILL SEE ME THROUGH!

NEXT!
And yes. I still haven't figured out how to colour my fonts. Darn pathetic. I have been trying to though for a long time. Oh well.

Finally,

EVERYONE. I WILL BE WRITING A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE FOR THE MALAY MAIL REGARDING THE ......... ... ........ bet u are intrigueed..

stay tuned....


WILL LET U KNOW WHEN I SEND IT IN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home