My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Monday, September 17, 2007

The tragic tale of Cuppycake....

Dear all,

I would like to share with you the life of Cuppycake, my sister's beloved tortoise.....

A week ago, I found it dead....i am pretty sure it died of 'ketiadaan air(water okay..not AIR!!)'....I thought it was a pretty gruesome death. Cuppycake's eyes had dried up and sort of 'evaporated'.....

Welll, they say a picture paints a thousand words......

I have at least ten pictures.....ehehee......


This is the dead tortoise....



A closer view.......



And this is its home.



Observe its eyes...oh wait!!what eyes?!!



Its shelll...all dried up.....like a dried and hard prune....



It looks liek a dinasour..hehe



No comments...I can't believe my sister did this...



From a different view...




Good OL' CUPPYCAKE.......
We'll remember you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

I'm don believe in saying this much...
But i believe this is a proper occasion for it...

Wat The F***....

U seem so emotionless about it -_-"

Damn cruel la!!!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wo....so pity the turtle...all dried up...it looks like it died for a month alr...lol

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home