My Photo
Name:
Location: North Quincy, Masssachusetts, United States

Sunday, July 30, 2006

My life's A meSs...

Sigh...
Dear Sam,
Haven't seen you in awhile...miss you a lot..It's been 4 days since u came home... I Really miss you gurl...we nvr do things we used to do..tat's beCauSe I selDoM see you...
You better come HOME...
Dear mum...
its been a whole month since you HAf been gone...I really MIss you..Hope U come Back soon...I am adjusting to the Lifestyle here...without you..but i still miss you soso much..I love you...N it has always been tat waY...
Dear Daddy..
Thanks for teaching me How to clean the sink...though it was gross.. but I DID it...hehe..Thanks for everything..esp..vitamin M..hehe..I really appreciate it.. Even the lunch tat we always had to rush..but i do appreciate them...

Dear family..I love you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home